MyTask release notes
MyTask App v1.0.10
- Promo codes: You’re now able to share MyTask with friends to earn credit towards Tasks you post. Your friends will earn credit too!
- 'Ask a Question': Before assigning a Tasker, you can now ask them questions to confirm they're the best Tasker for your needs.
- Performance improvements.
MyTask App v1.0.8
- Deeplinking of push notifications to actual sections they are referring to.
- Added read receipts to private messages.
- Ability to send images via private message.
- Ability to click links sent via private message.
- Added a 'mark all as read' notification button.
- Speed improvements.
MyTask App v1.0.7
- Display email address that the verification code is sent to on verification screen.
- Edits to uploading of photo capibilities.
- If I delete a Task I am now shown a confirmation modal.
- Increases to character limits in bio and offers.
- Added more user friendly error messaging for commonly experienced errors.
- When making an offer, Taskers will see exactly how much they will receive after fees.
- If I view a notification outside of MyTask and tap on it, this now marks my notification as 'read'.
MyTask App v1.0.2
- If you register through Facebook, your Facebook profile picture will automatically be used as your MyTask profile picture.
- If you register through Facebook, you shouldn’t have to enter your Facebook email/password. Other apps take the login info directly from your phone and only ask you to “allow”. This will now happen on MyTask.
- If you register through Facebook, you will now not skip the MyTask tutorial.
- Fixes to the "Browse" screen radius function.